Roof Inspector/Ladder Assist
Growing Storm Restoration company is seeking to hire a ladder Assist to facilitate adjuster meetings.
Our company has a high volume of claims coming in, and we need people to meet with insurance adjusters, document damages, and report back the outcome of the inspection.You will provide the required photos, measurements and documentation to the adjuster to ensure the proper settlement of losses.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS and RESPONSIBILITIES
- 1099 Position
- Must be able to climb two-story and steep roofs
- Must be able to use a 32 foot ladder
ADDITIONAL FUNCTIONS and RESPONSIBILITIES
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Travels as required.
- Previous roofing, claims handling or inspection experience preferred
Skills & Knowledge
- Strong oral and written communication, including presentation skills
- PC literate, including Microsoft Office products
- Demonstrated commitment to timely reporting
- Strong customer service skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Good time management and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently or in a team environment
- Ability to meet or exceed Performance Competencies
Clear and conceptual thinking ability; excellent judgment and discretion; ability to handle work-related stress; ability to handle multiple priorities simultaneously; and ability to meet deadlines
- Must be able to stand and/or walk for long periods of time.
- Must be able to kneel, squat or bend.
- Must be able to work outdoors in hot and/or cold weather conditions.
- Have the ability to climb, crawl, stoop, kneel, reaching/working overhead
- Be able to lift/carry up to 50 pounds
- Be able to push/pull up to 100 pounds
- Be able to drive up to 4 hours per day.
- Must have continual use of manual dexterity.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $50,000.00 – $65,000.00 per year
- Dental Insurance
- Flexible Schedule
- Health Insurance
- 8 Hour Shift
- Monday to Friday
To keep our Roof Inspectors safe we do provide gloves, hand sanitizer, and face masks to our team.
- Public Adjusting: 1 year (Preferred)
- roof inspection: 3 years (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented — quality and precision-focused
- Aggressive — competitive and growth-oriented
- Outcome-oriented — results-focused with strong performance culture
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- A “Fair Chance” job (you or the employer follow Fair Chance hiring practices when performing background checks)
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
Company’s Facebook page: